Talk about compact epilators, Emjoi has it. Its Epi Slim Cosmetic Hair Remover is such a little gadget that pulls hair out from the roots of even delicate body areas such as upper lip, chin, cheek, bikini line, and underarms. Read on further and discover what it has to offer you.
What Users Like:
- fast and thorough epilation
- less painful than waxing
- no red bumps and razor burns
- offers a smooth skin afterwards
- easy to use
- easy to clean
What Users Dislike
- does not work on really fine hair
- cuts fine hair and not pull it from the roots
- hairs grow back within days
- It has very small tweezers that can effectively pull the hair out from the roots.
- Its epilation technique can be comparable to threading only that this works faster and more precise.
- It can only work for dry use.
Like other Emjoi’s best epilators, the Epi Slim has high RPM capacity of 20,700 RPM, which can guarantee speedy and high capacity operation.
- Battery operated (uses two AA batteries)
- It has a narrow strip of tweezers, ideal for gentle epilation.
- The epilation hurts during the first few uses. You get used to the pain after several uses so the discomfort is not anymore that much to bear.
- If used for coarse hair, the epilation hurts a lot.
Hair Removal Results
- Does not effectively remove hair that is more than 5 mm long. Trimming long hairs is necessary.
- Best results are seen when used on the eyebrows and not on the legs.
- Ideal for touch-ups.
- Compact and lightweight
- 9.1 x 5.8 x 1.3 inches
- 5.6 ounces
- The epilator must be cleaned dry as it is not made to withstand water.
- The package contains a brush for easy cleaning.
What’s in the Box?
- Epilator cap to cover the head
- Brush to clean the epilator head
- “Helpful Tips” Sheet
- Emjoi Epi Slim Guide
- Definitely a cheap epilator, but does not have as many features as that of other cheap epilators in the market.