An epilator that is both corded and cordless is one of the most popular epilators among women looking to get rid of their unwanted hair. One of the best options these days is the Remington EP6025. Check out how this epilator stands among others in the market.
What Users Like:
- picks up even microscopic hairs
- battery life is long
- cleaning is just a breeze
- keeps skin smooth for a long time
What Users Dislike:
- too painful for the armpits and back of the knees
- its curved head makes some areas more difficult to reach
- it is too loud
- 42 tweezers that promote faster epilation
- twin tweezer system that removes hair from the root effectively
- bonus facial epilator for your facial hair removal needs
- precision head works best for epilation of detailed areas such as the face
It has two speed settings for your ultimate epilation control, either for coarse or thin hair.
Can work in either corded or cordless operation
- has moisturizing comfort technology that gently hugs the skin to allow the tweezers to remove the hair while moisturizing for an added relief
- has gentle fingers that massage the skin after the hair is removed for reduced pain
Hair Removal Results
- fast hair removal
- less painful epilation
- smooth skin up to five weeks
- 1.5 x 2.5 x 5.6 inches
- 4.8 ounces
- The package contains a brush to promote easy cleaning.
What’s in the Box?
- precision epilator head
- cleaning brush
- travel/storage pouch
- protective cap
- A good enough price for an epilator that works both corded and cordlessly.