Braun is proud of its latest generation epilator, which is the Braun Silk-epil 7 7181. It offers gentle removal of hairs from the root, even those hairs that are as short as 0.5 mm.
What Users Like:
- can work for longer periods of time
- hair removal is very good
- SmartLight is very helpful not to miss any hair
- easy to clean
- cordless operation
- fast hair removal
What Users Dislike:
- the battery may soon wear out
- the epilator does not glide on the skin that well
- it is ideal only for the legs but not that much for the bikini area and underarms
- medium irritation in some areas of the body
- buzzing sound is too loud
- Close-Grip Technology. The usual 40 tweezers of Braun epilators have been reengineered to close and grip hair closest to the skin. This makes this epilator perfect for short hair removal.
- SoftLift Tips. This unique feature effectively lifts even the flat-lying hair and guides them to the tweezers.
- Pivoting Head. Its flexible head pivots up to 15 degrees both forward and back. It can better follow the contours of the body for a more comfortable and more thorough epilation.
- SmartLight. This guides your way through the epilation as it lightens up even the finest hair. This means you will not miss a thing during the hair removal process.
Has two speed settings for your individual needs. Speed 1 is ideal for extra gentle epilation while Speed 2 is a 10 percent increased speed for a smooth skin in a quicker rate.
- cordless epilator
- every one-hour charge is equivalent to up to 40 minutes of running time
- wet/dry epilator
- has Olay pre-epilation wipes that can relax the skin prior to the epilation to promote skin comfort
- has high frequency massage system that stimulates and soothes the skin to minimize pain and discomfort during epilation
Hair Removal Results
- quick hair removal
- less painful hair removal
- smooth skin results lasting for several weeks
- removes even the shortest hairs
- 3.5 x 7.1 x 7.8 inches
- 1.2 pounds
- The epilator has a sealed body, which allows you to clean it with ease under running water.
What’s in the Box?
- two caps
- small cleaning brush
- Olay Pre-Epilation Wipes
- An obvious expensive price but with the technology incorporated in this epilator, the price is totally worth it.