Braun has introduced the Silk-epil Xpressive Body System with the goal of leveling up the epilation process in women. This one comes with a pivoting 40-tweezer epilator that promotes smooth skin for several weeks. Much more, this best epilator can reduce any kind of discomfort brought by other hair removal methods.
- The pain becomes less painful with each use
- Leaves the skin thoroughly plucked, neat, and smooth
- Easy to clean
- Very painful especially on first use.
- Leaves tiny red spots on the skin after epilation
- The massage mechanism of the device limits its gripping areas.
Hair Removal Options
Older models of epilators work to pinch and pull hair from the skin, which make it very painful. This tool, on the other hand, massages the skin before and after the epilation process for a more convenient and comfortable epilation. Its 40-tweezer system works best to take away even the tiniest hairs. Also, it comes with a SmartLight, which highlights every hair you have so you can gain complete control.
- Does not come with speed control
This is a corded epilator, which means you can use this without any interruption due to battery failure. However, the cord makes Braun Silk-epil less ideal for travel.
- Pain is reduced because of its massage system.
- It stimulates the skin before epilating and soothes it gently once done for reduced pain.
- It comes with Olay Pre-epilation wipes that can soften the skin prior to the epilation process for an even gentler hair removal.
Hair Removal Results
- Fast and close shave
- Regrowth of hair is slow, usually four weeks after epilation
- Hair grows finer and thinner every time
- Works great for underarms, bikini line, and other challenging areas
- 4.5 x 9.8 x 7.8 inches
- 15.2 ounces
This epilator is fully washable.
What’s in the Box?
- shaver head and trimmer
- efficiency cap
- beginner cap
- pre-epilation wipes
This epilator is a bit expensive at a price of $170-$200.