Braun is one of the greatest makers of the best epilators in the market. One of its creations is the Braun SE7281WD Silk-epil Xpressive Body System Rechargeable. Read on and find out what this epilator has to offer you.
What Users Like:
- The pain is not as bad as other kinds of epilators
- Hair regrowth is slower
- It removes hairs normally too short
What Users Dislike:
- Misses quite a lot of hairs when used wet
- The battery’s charge does not last long enough
- The device overheats when used for a long session
- Red dots appear on the skin after epilation
This Braun Silk-epil Xpressive offers a lot of breakthrough features promoting good quality epilation. Some of its great features include:
- New Wet & Dry HairLift System. This lifts, loosens, and removes short and flat-lying hairs at the root. This promotes a gentle and extra thorough epilation.
- Pivoting Head. This makes this epilator adapt to the contours of the body for better hair removal, even when dealing of short hair.
- SmartLight. This reveals even the finest hairs before your eyes.
- Ergonomic design. This makes handling of this tool easier and more convenient.
It has two speed settings that you can use depending on your epilation needs.
This is a rechargeable epilator, ideal for both home and travel use. It can also be used either wet or dry for a more convenient epilation in your part.
- It has a massage system that stimulates and soothes the skin before and after the hair removal process. This works to reduce pain.
- It has Olay Pre-Epilation wipes for an even gentler epilation.
Hair Removal Results
- Fast and close shave
- Smooth skin up to four weeks
- Shaves even the finest hairs
- Its interchangeable shaver head and trimmer cap make this ideal for long hair trimming as well.
- 3.6 x 9.8 x 7.8 inches
- 1.6 pounds
- This epilator is fully washable.