- wide epilating head for fast results
- fast motor for a quick hair removal experience
- dual voltage
- corded and cordless
- ergonomically designed
What Users Like
- It doesn’t hurt that bad.
- It offers a silky smooth skin.
- It provides no stubbles after epilation.
What Users Dislike
- It takes a lot longer than other epilators.
- Its results are not consistent.
Epilady may be the home of the oldest epilators in the market. However, this does not mean that their epilators today are still the same as the first ones they have introduced. Today, Epilady is home to dozens of selections of the most advanced and the best epilators, one of which is the Epilady SpeedEP-810-33A Legend. Find out what this epilator model has in store for you. This is the fourth generation Legend epilator, which is a lot faster as compared to other Epilady Legend models and has a more improved gearing and electrical system.
- It is designed with a fast motor that offers 32,000 tweezes per minute for a fast epilation experience.
- It has a wide epilating head to ensure faster and smoother epilation.
- It is designed ergonomically including a rubber touch to ensure firm and non-slip hold during epilation.
- It has a Perfect Angle Guide that new users can take advantage of for the best epilation results.
- This is a dual voltage epilator (110 -240v) so you can use it perfectly anywhere in the world you are.
- This comes with two operating speeds for your utmost epilation control.
- This can be used corded or cordless.
- One full charge of the battery can last up to 60 minutes. This is enough for more than two complete epilations.
- As compared to newer models of epilators from different brands, the Epilady Legend does not come with special features to ease out the usual discomfort brought by epilation. However, Epilady suggests using this after a warm shower so that the pores and hair shafts will be open. This will offer you far less discomfort.
Hair Removal Results
- It ensures a very fast epilation experience.
- This offers a smooth epilation result, usually lasting from four to six weeks.
- It removes even short and fine hairs.
- It can work best for the arms, legs, bikini area, underarms, and even the face.
- 2.5 x 1 x 5.5 inches
- 6.4 ounces
- This epilator comes with a brush. You can use this to clean the epilator head. Blowing on the tweezers lightly will also do the job.
What’s in the Box?
- Perfect Angle Guide
- cleaning brush
- carrying case
- instruction manual
- $70 – $90
- This is on the more expensive side; however, this is still a good purchase given the efficiency and reliability this epilator promises.